[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_single_image image=”1638″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_custom_heading text=”Some Observations Over Years In The Domain ” font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:left|color:%2328b5c3″ use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text el_class=”margin-top”]
- Even admired Companies of Supply Chain in India carry waste in excess of 5 -10%. The reason for the same are multiple but some of the prominent reasons are as follows :-
- Sub-optimal Procurement-Replenishment processes.
- Inventory Management.
- W/h Layout-
- Design-network- Throughput -Distribution model.
- Capacity utilization-MIS & fragmented focus.
- Companies tend to truncate Supply Chain events under disparate leaderships with independent financial / business goals.
- Creating silos with disparate Financial goals & losing sight of synergies / opportunities & the e2e Goal.
- Especially true of large Companies with multiple verticals.
- Silos are further broken up as separate business units of independent structures. These silos are then given independent and overlapping infra costs, process costs & accompanying Financial costs. Thus opportunities to create single infrastructural backbones & shared corridors are lost and at the end SCM becomes a task – merely limited to managing :
- Vendor pricing.
- Vendor operations &
- Vendor inefficiencies.
- Supply chains will compete with Supply Chains, NOT ORGANISATIONS, anymore Supply Chains fundamentals today drive the following :-
- Shareholder interest.
- Customer value.
- Profit & Market-share.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_custom_heading text=”For Business Enquiry” font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:left|color:%2328b5c3″ use_theme_fonts=”yes”][contact-form-7 id=”1283″][/vc_column][/vc_row]